Computerization of IndustryWe provide SECs/GEM CONNECTIVITY.
A standard buildup SECS/GEM software that can be used on the go. Script you server accordingly and deploy GEMREADY V2 easily across production in minutes. Suitable for all types of sensors, inspection machine such as vision measurement, coating thickness, surface measurement, wafer inspection and etc.
- Easy to setup
- Customizable to handle basic SECS/GEM Communications - Suitable for sensor and simple inspection tools
3 Built in INPUT METHOD
- Serial Communiation Port
- Memory Reading (suitable for tools with software provided) - Mapped Memory (suitable for software developer)
2 way SECS/GEM communication, fully compatible to SEMI Standard
- Handle all SECS/GEM messages with auto reply
- Proper startup/termination of SECS/GEM Communication
- Message passing between USER and SERVER
- Robuts software, minimize down time
- Complete documentation
- Responsive After Sales Service
- Computerized and provide secure data transfer within equipment and host
- Improving legacy equipment with inteligence features
- Fully customized according to user request/requirement
- Multiple lingual
- Customizable,cater for existing equipment/server
- Minimal equipment expenditure requirements
- Individual Product License
- Bulk Purchase License
- Coorporate License
- Onsite Debug/Troubleshooting
- Remote Desktop Supports
- 48 hours Response (With Contracts)
- Online Status Monitoring
- Carfted Notification Messages
All solution starts with a problem or requirement. Understanding user request/requirement is the very fundamental of building a system. We starts from here.
Designing the system involve mapping the entire systems from start to end and looping to stop. That is just the norm. Handling anormality and system robustness is the real deal in manufacturing (No industry likes down time).
Technically coding the system: modules, merging, connecting, testing, debug, mapping, defining variable, bug fixes, run time monitoring, api, memory allocation...
Commisioning, some says.
Testing overall system performance. Working through possible scenario and error profing, inducing possible BSOD to make sure it stays robust and works.
firstname.lastname@example.org +60 (12) 2173391